viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

my favorite sport

My Favorite Sport
- Write what you eat and how much you eat.
- Say what you like and why describe what you don’t like and explain why.
- Decide if you have a healthy diet. Tell what you need to eat more or lees.
I have eating
I eat a lot of
Some tines I eat some
I usually eat a little of
I think… are delicious
I really enjoy eating
I don't like
I think they are terrible
I need to eat more
I need to eat lees
- I eat a lot of pasta, I like to eat pasta with a lot of salsa.
- I like straw berries a lot, they are delicious.
I don't like yogurt, I think they are terrible
- I need to eat more vegetables and I need to eat less fat and sugar.


- What’s your name?
My name is Yuganis.
- Do you like sport?
Yes I like sport.
- What's sport do you like?
I like baseball.
- Do you play any sport?
Yes, I play sport.
- What's sport do you play?
I don't play any sport.
- Do you watch sports on TV?
Yes, I watch sports on TV.
- What's sport do you watch on TV?
I watch baseball on TV.
- What's your favorite sport?
My favorite sport is baseball.
- Where do you play or watch sports?
I watch sports my house.

Etiquetas: , ,

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio